<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14690577?origin\x3dhttp://victoriaaa-secret.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
FEAT.

vintage princess
victoria
veekee'vicky
zerotwo
sexy seventeen
city harvest

heard of my prettyface



IN-SEARCH

you're the dancing queen.

my LiveJournal@
friendster@
wayn@
multiply@
gmail.com@
hotmail.com@
beautiful faces@

hits

WISHLIST

wedges #
psp #
canon camera #
cardigan #
samsung k3 #

CONNECT

audrey.
bobby.
daniel.
daphne.
crystal.
eslynn.
hilda.
laur.
der.
mel.
mel shek.
mable.
madelynn.
nicholas.
ryan.
rhoda.
samantha.
stephanie.

SCRIBBLES



MEMORIES

are alone in the moonlight ..

July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
October 2007
December 2007


Sunday, March 25
8:48 PM
; WHAT IS WRONG W ME


i hate you
i hate you i hate you i hate you
i hate you i hate youi hate you i hate you
i hate you i hate you i hate you
i hate you >))))):


i'm feeling awfully sad now.
for how you treat me now..
for how nice you were last time..
for how nice i am t you..
for how shitty i was..
for how faithful i was..
for how faithful you were..
for how i can't seem t change..
for how you changed so much..
for how you hurt me so badly..
for how much holes you hit..
really, you changed alot.

i can just die seeing you like that.
it sucks. if you think it rock.
horrible dirty jokes.. so different.
you're surrounded nd ambushed by
all those chicks, all those hot mama.
all those sluts, all those bitches.
i wished i could just disappear.
what happened t your heart..
i guess im so damn insignificant t you alr.
this human all suck, i rather stay violent
nd lonely. just kill me, someone. shit-head.
wth am i doing now.

WHY did we even start.
WTF. TELL ME WHY LA.
FUCK IT.
TELL ME WHAT AM I T YOU NOW OK.
SO, WHAT EXACTLY AM I >?????
I CANNOT TAKE IT ANYMORE LAAAH.

ASININE.
I'M A PORCINE.
IM AN IDIOT.
I'M STUPID.
CALL ME WHATEVER.
SHIT. THATS WHAT I AM.
THATS HOW SHITTY I FEEL.