merry christmas everyone. (:
12.00am sharp nd christmas
wasnt gonna be sucha bump.
\i'm leaving cookies nd milk for santa.
; oh gosh. I LOVE CHRISTMAS.
||/|\|| annalyn heaven in your eyes. says:
lol. where got? its ok laa ! don't worry about it. i just wanted you to know tht your presence matters more than the present or the food (:
; i'm really touched. i mean, not many of
my friends do express such sweet yet
meaningful stuff t me. im short of cash
for the building fund nd im quite stressed/
frustrated over it. ohhman. annarh rocks.
i'm quite surprised too la. nobody in the cell
seemed t appreciate each other like me.
thanks alot, girl.
; oh oh! nd my darling daphne. shes so sweet.
at least someone cared for me nd bothered
t ask how is everything between us. HMMM.
i love her ! (: thanks alot, darling number one.
sigh. donnt ask me why im being so sensitive
now. okay im all along very sensitive.
but today, i just felt that i have t pen them down.
it's not everyday i can experience such friend/sister
love. ohwels. i love everyone.
; baby. (: im glad everythings alright. i supposed ?
i love youu. so glad t feel youur arm around me.
youur fingers tangled with mine. <3>
I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
Just like the ones I used to know
Where the treetops glisten
and children listen
To hear sleigh bells in the snow.
I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
With every Christmas card I write
May your days be merry and bright
And may all your Christmases be white.
I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
With every Christmas card I write
May your days be merry and bright
And may all your Christmases be white.