<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14690577?origin\x3dhttp://victoriaaa-secret.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
FEAT.

vintage princess
victoria
veekee'vicky
zerotwo
sexy seventeen
city harvest

heard of my prettyface



IN-SEARCH

you're the dancing queen.

my LiveJournal@
friendster@
wayn@
multiply@
gmail.com@
hotmail.com@
beautiful faces@

hits

WISHLIST

wedges #
psp #
canon camera #
cardigan #
samsung k3 #

CONNECT

audrey.
bobby.
daniel.
daphne.
crystal.
eslynn.
hilda.
laur.
der.
mel.
mel shek.
mable.
madelynn.
nicholas.
ryan.
rhoda.
samantha.
stephanie.

SCRIBBLES



MEMORIES

are alone in the moonlight ..

July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
October 2007
December 2007


Thursday, September 1
11:53 AM



They said you wouldn't make is so far uh uh
And ever since they said it, it's been hard
But nevermind the nights you had to cry
Cause you have never let it go inside
You worked real hard
And you know exactly what you want and need
So believe and you can never give up
You can reach your goals
Just talk to your soul and say…

I believe I can

I believe I will
I believe I know my dreams are real
I believe I'll chant
I believe I'll dance
I believe I'll grow real soon and (That's why)
That is what I do believe

Your goals are just a thing in your soul uh uh
And you know that your moves will let them show
You keep creating pictures in your mind
So just believe they will come true in time
It will be fine
Leave all of your cares and stress behind
Just let it go
Let the music flow inside
Forget all your pain
And just start to believe

Nevermind what people say

Hold your head high and turn away
With all our hopes and dreams
I will believe
Even though it seems it's not for me
I won't give up I'll keep it up
Look into the sky
I will achieve all my needs
I will always believe….


- my motivational song.
inspires me.
keeps my dream going,
and moving higher each day.

my hopes and dreams.
i wonnt let go.
it will keep going.
i will.